Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Boomer

Watching this really brief peek makes me think of the series' amazing characters — including that ones who came and went for often (VERY) harsh reasons.

DandyMandy

I'm really looking forward to this one! It doesn't come out until Oct. 11th and I'm getting antsy. Breaking Bad is one of the few shows that I enjoyed season after season.

ShadowEdge

Yeah, Netflix scored a big one with this movie. Thrillers are my favorite genre and I adore Jesse Pinkman, so I wouldn't miss it for the world. I think the final episode happened several years ago. I wonder how much of the last season we'll need to remember in order to "get" the movie?

Boomer

I'm thinking of re-watching the final episode and maybe one from mid-series. Lots of memorable scenes. I was so impressed with Giancarlo Esposito as Gus!

whaleshark

When the series ended, I downloaded the closing song and felt bummed the journey was over. Heck yeah, I'll be watching El Camino next week.