• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Edge's "huge" announcement

Ratings
According to WWE.com Edge will be making a huge announcement regarding the WHC on SD this Friday. What could it be? A stipulation for the Edge/Kane match, a new version of the WHC (spinning perhaps), an injury notice? Why wait for the spoilers tonight lets speculate now.

Cathal

Ratings
Johnny Nitro also has a "huge"announcement to make tonight on ECW that is supposed to change the face of ECW forever,anyone got any ideas what it will be?

DC

Ratings
539 2
Johnny Nitro also has a "huge"announcement to make tonight on ECW that is supposed to change the face of ECW forever,anyone got any ideas what it will be?
I'm hoping, since he was so successful last time, that he's going to say that all ECW World Title defences will be "Extreme Rules" matches. I still don't know why they stopped them after Big Show's run. They would have hid Lashley's limitations perfectly.

Craig

Ratings
Everyone's getting a spinny belt!
Even Umaga? I still think the idea of Umaga being in awe of the spinner is great. It'd be his weakness during matches. Throw the belt at him and he'd just stare at it, and then you do Santino's finisher. (the roll up)

And weren't there reports that Edge was injured?

Slim Jim

Ratings
Dave Meltzer said:
Edge has a torn pectoral muscle from taking a bad bump during the Mardi Gras angle on the Smackdown show that aired on Friday. He is out for an undetermined length of time, depending upon whether he goes in for surgery and just tries to have it heal from rehab. He was particularly bummed over the timing of the injury because the plan was a long reign as champion and top star on the brand.

The plan as of yesterday, which still could be changed today, was for a Battle Royal to determine the new champion. The winner of the Battle Royal will make their first title defense on Sunday's Great American Bash in San Jose.
There's your announcement.

DraVen

Ratings
Looks like Batista is getting the title back. I can't see any other alternative.

Batista/Khali/Kane three-way. Smell those buyrates rising, folks.

DraVen

Ratings
I still think Kennedy will do a Angle and jump over if it happens, I know I'll be a happy chappy
He's not doing anything on PPV which means it's plausible that he could. But I'm still sticking with the Batista prediction. It's a simple solution.

Ratings
He's not doing anything on PPV which means it's plausible that he could. But I'm still sticking with the Batista prediction. It's a simple solution.
It is a simple solution indeed going with Batista. I've had a thought on the Kennedy thing, Edge stole his MITB when he was hurt, so Kennedy stole his title when he was hurt. Then the feud is back on when Edge returns maybe?

Do you reckon it could be Matt Hardy's chance to shine?

Edge sits in the commentary position as Hardy and MVP battle it out as the last two contestants. Edge consistently repeats that it would be a great honour to "loan" the belt to MVP, but instead the gold is handed to Hardy.

A tense staredown between the two would be a great way to prolong this rivalry.