Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

ECW Discussion Thread - January 19, 2010 from Greenville, SC (#189)

TPIB

Venue
BI-LO Center in Greenville, SC

Last week's edition of ECW on Syfy scored a 1.0 rating, which is up from the 0.9 number that the show drew the two previous weeks.

Confirmed Matches/Events

Non-Title:
Christian Vs. William Regal

Build to the Royal Rumble

Last edited:

TPIB

Even Santino can not make The Abraham Washington Show even mildly entertaining anymore.

I think it would help if the show actually had a point like it used to, not to mention guests that people actually care to see.

Dante Spears

Alright I've been watching ECW pretty regularly.....but when the blood hell did Vladimir Kozlov turn face....and like Hannah Montana

TPIB

Well, he turned face whenever William Regal & Ezekiel Jackson assaulted him last month.

As you could tell by the crowd reaction, they did not realize he was supposed to be a face either.

I guess they thought that, by making Ezekiel the clear heel, that Kozlov would automatically be the face with no work on their part.

I could not understand a good 97% of what Kozlov said.

I like how there was no mention of Christian/Regal being the main event of last Thursday's WWE Superstars.

It was not that long ago that RAW was the crap show of the WWE, but now they seem determined to drag all the other shows down with RAW.

Dante Spears

Well don't say ECW was horrible. Sure the opening segment was by Goldust and Tatsu vs the Dudebusters was acceptable, Ryder's promo did what it was suppose to (even though you see no use in Ryder for some reason) and Regal vs Christian was a solid match.