Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

ECW Discussion Thread - 15th April 2008 (London)

FreeSpirit

Preview:

Venue:
The O2 Arena - LONDON, ENGLAND

TV Schedule:
USA: Tuesday 15th April on Sci Fi at 10/9c
UK: Thursday 17th April on Sky Sports 3 at 11pm

Brothers Band Together
15th April 2008

For the first time ever in the Land of the Extreme, ECW Champion Kane and World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker will unite.

The Brothers of Destruction had big nights at WrestleMania XXIV as each won gold. But, bitter about losing their respective titles, Chavo Guerrero and Edge are determined to exact their revenge and return to championship status. They have combined their efforts and enlisted the help of Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder and recently, the best bodyguard money can buy - Bam Neely - to the mix.

Will a bruising bodyguard be able to protect not only himself, but also Chavo Guerrero from the combined forces of the Big Red Machine and The Deadman? What kind of destruction will the brothers of gold create on ECW?

After a loss to Tommy Dreamer last week, Colin Delaney still does not have a coveted ECW contract. But the youngster is persistent and won't shy away from his goal. Will Delaney ever be able to earn a legitimate spot on the ECW roster?

Also last week, Kofi Kingston's winning streak continued as he was victorious over Domino. It seems no one can stop the Jamaican Superstar, who has been taking care of all the trouble that's come to the Land of the Extreme. Will anyone be able to wipe the grin off Kingston's face or will he continue to dominate the ECW ring?

Find out the answers to these questions and more on ECW this Thursday Night at 11pm on Sky Sports 3!

Nemesis Enforcer

I didn't think Ademle was that bad to be honest, I would have very much prefered Joey to still be there and Ademle needs alot of work but the way some reporters were going for him was a little over the top I think having seen the show myself

Enoyed ECW this week esspecially since I could, for the first time, zoom past the Diva Dance-off thanks to Sky+ :lol:

DC

I thought Adamle did ok (especially considering it was his first time), and his mistakes were no worse than the ones Jim Ross does on occassion.

In fact, Tazz made a belter when he said that we were going to "take a look back at next week", so the Mike deserves some slack.

The show itself was decent enough, but Mike Knox needs to be removed from the roster as soon as is humanly possible.

FreeSpirit

Mike Knox needs to be removed from the roster as soon as is humanly possible.
I agree. That overhead suplex he done on Colin Delaney was terrible, and could've easily broken his neck. Very sloppy indeed.