Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Easter celebration

Poppy

I had a trip planned that was supposed to go through the end of the month, so my Easter plans revolved around that. Now I guess I'll watch the Easter Sunday mass on the telly or internet and will go to dinner at my sisters. What do your Easter plans look like at the moment?

KaliR

We are having Easter dinner at home, by ourselves. We are under the "stay home" direction. We will be dropping Easter baskets off for the grandkids.

Lunatic

I had a remote dinner with some of my friends, yeah, through skype. Some new experience indeed. It wasn’t that bad actually. At least I don’t have to spend money outside!

RandyW

Interesting Lunatic! So what did you do, watch each other eat?

We stayed home! Wife made a wonderful meal. We have a ton of leftovers because it was just us. I'll be eating ham all week.

Spade

I spent time with my assignments and quarantine has actually made me forgotten that it’s Easter. Somehow the concept of time is running weird for me right now I guess!