Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Eastender was flippin' good last week

Sasuke

Shoot me down in flames for posting this if you want but I thought it was. Jessie Wallace deserves some kind of award for her portrail of Kat. The scenes between Kat and dad Charlie were touching and quite sad.

Anyone else agree?

Sasuke

Damn it....

Now obviously I mean to type 'Eastenders' with an 's', you can tell it's Sunday....

TsuMirren

Admit it Sas, you LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sports Entertainment, The Hardys and all that goes with it....

Eastenders....I ask ya!

"Ricky!!!!" "Paaaaaaaaaaaaat!" "Then we all went round to Pauline's!" "I've changed maw, have me back!" "Oh Maaaaaaaark!" "I've got a bit of a cold!" "No Mark, not again!" "Get yourself a good Lawyer Ange!" "No Den, noooooooooooooo!" "Oh my little Willy!"

All quality Eastenders, it's just rubbish now.

Latino Reheat

Kat and Zoes revelations were so poorly put together -
Fight, heart to heart, fight, more talking, zoe starts hitting Kat, more secrets and talking, fight, talk, suicide attempt.

I feel I must note this fact - go back and around far enough and you'll notice everyones related (or linked in some intimate way) !
Heres a short example, lets take Mark:

Mark, mother=Pauline, pauline sister to Pete, petes son= Ian Beale, Ians stepdad= Phil, Phils mum= Peggy, married Frank, Franks son Ricky married Bianca, Bianca sister is Sonia, sonia dating Jamie, who is of course related to Phil, Phil dated Lisa, Lisa dated Mark.

There, a nice circle.

Last edited: