Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

E-Sports

Anyone currently into any e-sports? I'm currently participating in a few Hearthstone tournaments and hoping I can qualify for some regional championships from there. I'd also love to get into Overwatch. E-sports have huge cash payouts for winners.

browncoat

I also play Hearthstone competitively but it is very hard to qualify for regionals. Good luck though! What classes do you prefer to play? Are you enjoying the new Challenger format this year?

Chuckyy

How huge are we talkin' here? Ok, I just looked it up. I may just have to become the next Hearthstone prodigy. Is Druid still kicking ass and taking names these days?

DandyMandy

I mostly watch on Twitch and am no way good enough to compete. Some of the most popular e-sport gamers have an incredible fan base so they make money off merchandise sales and advertising as well. It doesn't sound like a bad gig if you have the talent and personality.