Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Dream TWOstars Wrestlenova Card

WAYNE

What matches would you book using everyone that has appeared on TWOstars, and in what type of match.

You can have as many matches as you want.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Jesus, this is a question and a half. I'll post a card at some point, but I need some time to think about that...

Boyo

I'd have Gringo vs Sickness and a Battle Royale :p. No seriously though, huge question. I can come up with "a card" I suppose, but I'll probably forget half the people :(.

Cheers!

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Gringo v Jones is really one of only big matches never done - call me selfish but that would be my headliner.

Cari Dee v Roko to settle that old relationship score, Dark Alliance v V:LO, Deadman v Gower v CVD, J-Rock v Drake Rush, Incredible Holt v Samson, Twiggie v Dante, Eagles v Triple V, Winter v Bell, Dan Jackson v Gilmore, Angus v Famous, Portia v Angel, Phil Atkin v Trash, Mikhail Mills v Apollo Chambers, Redman v Brett Banner, Iagan v Lonley Avenger v Arkham and Chav against Maxx.

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Why would you do Winter V Bell? They never ever feuded, ever.

Evil Gringo

Exactly, its a first ever between two hard hitting men. Why have the same old matches all over card plus you and Jayfunk can finally settle the e-fed war between you lol.

Also omitted CVD - so editting my card.

WAYNE

Okay my card not in any order.

Evil Gringo vs Lucian L Jones (Heel) - Iron Man Match
Acid Christ Vs Sickness - JD on a pole match
Edward Samson Vs Lord Bison vs Barry Gower Vs Triple V - Hardcore Match
TWOstars Vs ERE Vs New Blood Vs SCW - 5 on each time elimination match (Main Event)
Johnny Rockefeller Vs Drake Rush
Re-Evolution (Eagles & Mills) Vs The Highlanders (Roko & McDonald) Vs AC/DC (Cage & Chambers)
Iagan Vs The Lonely Avenger Vs Arkham Vs Dante vs Twiggie - Hardcore Match
Craig Van Dam Vs Dan Fox - Pure Rules Match.
The Maxx Vs Jimmy Redman Vs Matt Denton Vs Kyle Gilmore.

I know some on double duty.

Evil Gringo

Added the triple threat of Iagan v Arkham v Lonley Avenger off the back of Wayne's card.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Exactly, its a first ever between two hard hitting men. Why have the same old matches all over card plus you and Jayfunk can finally settle the e-fed war between you lol.

Well it'll never happen so revise your card! :p :)

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Anyone who wasn't written by Jayfunk! Seriously though I'd probably want to write winter v gringo in revenge for gringo ending his career the first time in some kind of cage/I quit match. I'd also do cari dee v jenny mckellen because as far as serious feuds go those two had history from the start of the women's division until the end. I'd probably also do hi'ilani Kai v chaos dragon in memory of the feud I never had with Dean. That's all totally selfish though, the only match there that has any real right in a dream nova card might be the women's match.

Evil Gringo

Tell you what then...

Jones v Gringo - Ironman Match (Main event)

Rest of card in no particular order...

Cari Dee v Roko
Jaycey Baby LaRoque v Keith Jaxxx
Dark Alliance v V:LO
Deadman v Gower v CVD
J-Rock v Drake Rush
Incredible Holt v Samson v Bison Smith
Twiggie v Dante
Eagles v Triple V
Dan Fox v Jason Bell
Dan Jackson v Gilmore
Angus v Famous
Portia v Angel v Jenny McKellen
Phil Atkin v Trash
Mikhail Mills v Apollo Chambers
Redman v Brett Banner
Iagan v Lonley Avenger v Arkham
Chav against Maxx
Hi'ilani Kai v Chaos Dragon: Special Referee - Aaron Winter

Over three different venues, WMII style - Tokyo Dome, Old Trafford and Georgia Dome.

Last edited:

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
As two people have suggested it, I don't think Rockefeller vs. Rush would work because they're too similar. My suggestion would be Rockefeller and Rush against someone. Preferably Rockefeller, Rush and Mikhail Mills against someone in a six-man.

Selfishly, I'd probably take those three against Gringo and the Prime Time Playas or against Lucian L. Jone and the Dark Alliance. Seems like a solid "Team Kinda Loved Heel" vs. "Team Actually Loved Babyface" dynamic, Shield vs. Wyatts style.

Boyo

I'd have... (in no order):

Edward Samson vs Draven Cage

Tag Titles
Prime Time Playaz vs The New Blood (Winter & Rush)

Mixed Tag
Evil Gringo & Becky Moss vs Jason Bell & Portia

Incredible Holt vs Jonny Rockefeller

World Heavyweight Title - No Holds Barred Hardcore
Deadman vs Twiggie

Best of 5 Submissions
Crippler vs Boyo

Sickness vs The Great Ken

Women's Title
Cari Dee vs Alexa Chung (sorry, cannot remember the actual name :p)

TV Title - Ladder Match
Elder vs Joseph Helms vs Chris Eagles vs Tonkatsusomethingsomething vs Flying Brian Flynn

Jaycey Baby vs Barry Gower

The Judge & Jimmy Redman vs The Immortal Highlanders

I think I've missed the US Title? Oh well. That'll do :p

Cheers!

Evil Gringo

I forgot Jaycey and Keith Jaxxx, card edited again...

Nice card Boyo, although seen as Portia has actually wrestled and Becki only ever wrestled once, against a fellow non-wrestler, I'd hate to think of what our teams chances would be in that match.

Boyo

Gringo n Moss would be like Macho n Elizabeth vs the HBK and Sherri of Bell n Portia. I think HBK n Sherri would probably win that though :p

Cheers!