• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Draft brackets and changes for Season #43

Mr.Windham29

Ratings
32 1 1
I've picked him (currently) as he will get match points for being in Seth's corner and I can't pick between the B-Team and the Revival atm ... might change my mind and put one of those 4 in before deadline... just think that match is too tight to call!!
He won't get match points because he is only at ringside (appearance pts only)
Ahh yea good point... don't know why I thought he'd get match points... so it's worth taking a punt on one of the 4 in the raw tag match isn't it as even if they lose they'll get more points than Dean. Cheers man.
But Ambrose is probably gonna get a lot of points going forward from Summerslam, so folks that have him will be okay absorbing just appearance points, can't really see many of the 500 group getting more points than him.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
209 2
Hey Sawyer Fulton isn't with NXT anymore
I'll have to remove him after the season finishes.

Will you add Brie Bella to the game at 200 before next window (10th) ?
Are you saying $200K because Nikki is there? I think both Bellas should be higher as I expect both to be prominent up until the Evolution PPV at least (where the season ends). I can't do anything about Nikki now as she was already set at $200K - what do others think?

What about Trish - she should be appearing more to hype the Evolution PPV but I don't know if she'll have any matches prior to the PPV.

tso

Ratings
14 1
Trish might have a warm up tag match on raw.
Yeah i was saying 200k because of Nikki (no higher than 500k IMO)

Mr.Windham29

Ratings
32 1 1
yeah put brie with nikki, and if you think Trish will have more appearances leading up to Evolution then probably add her too

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
209 2
I think I'll just stick all the below in the $200K category:

Brie Bella
Lita
Maryse
Trish Stratus

Unless anyone has any other suggestions.