Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Draft brackets and changes for Season #43

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
Hi all,

I'm looking towards the next season - as always, please give your input/suggestions.

1) I noticed we've kept the MITB win as a 50 point bonus - I think that was from when it first launched, I think it should be higher. I'm thinking a 100 or 150 point bonus? (I know this won't affect the next season but I wanted to amend this now as I'll forget otherwise)

2) The Raw/Smackdown women's title bonus is 75 points (same as tag titles) - should this be increased?

Draft brackers for next season are below - anyone too low or high? Have I missed anyone? Let me know...

$1,000,000
  • AJ Styles
  • Braun Strowman
  • Roman Reigns

$800,000
  • Bobby Lashley
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Finn Bálor
  • Kevin Owens
  • Randy Orton
  • Ronda Rousey
  • Samoa Joe
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • The Miz
$600,000
  • Akam
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Andrade Almas
  • Asuka
  • Baron Corbin
  • Becky Lynch
  • Big E
  • Bobby Roode
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Carmella
  • Cedric Alexander
  • Cesaro
  • Charlotte
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Elias
  • Harper
  • Jason Jordan
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jinder Mahal
  • John Cena
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Matt Hardy
  • Nia Jax
  • Rezar
  • Rowan
  • Ruby Riott
  • Rusev
  • Sasha Banks
  • Sheamus
  • Xavier Woods
$500,000
  • Akira Tozawa
  • Alexander Wolfe
  • Bayley
  • Billie Kay
  • Bo Dallas
  • Buddy Murphy
  • Curtis Axel
  • Dash Wilder
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Drew Gulak
  • Ember Moon
  • Eric Young
  • Gran Metalik
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jack Gallagher
  • Kalisto
  • Karl Anderson
  • Killian Dain
  • Lince Dorado
  • Lio Rush
  • Liv Morgan
  • Luke Gallows
  • Mandy Rose
  • Mickie James
  • Mojo Rawley
  • Mustafa Ali
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • No Way Jose
  • Noam Dar
  • Peyton Royce
  • Sarah Logan
  • Scott Dawson
  • Sonya Deville
  • TJP
  • Tony Nese

$400,000
  • Aiden English
  • Alicia Fox
  • Apollo Crews
  • Ariya Daivari
  • Big Show
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Chad Gable
  • Dana Brooke
  • Goldust
  • Heath Slater
  • Konnor
  • Mike Kanellis
  • Rhyno
  • R-Truth
  • Samir Singh
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Sin Cara
  • Sunil Singh
  • Tamina
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Tye Dillinger
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Viktor
  • Zack Ryder
  • Zelina Vega

$200,000
  • Brie Bella
  • Chris Jericho
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Drake Maverick
  • Epico
  • Fandango
  • Kane
  • Kurt Angle
  • Lana
  • Lita
  • Maryse
  • Nikki Bella
  • Paige
  • Paul Heyman
  • Primo
  • Sami Zayn
  • Shane McMahon
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • The Undertaker
  • Triple H
  • Trish Stratus
  • Vince McMahon
$100,000
  • Adam Cole
  • Aleister Black
  • Aliyah
  • Angelo Dawkins
  • Bianca Belair
  • Bobby Fish
  • Candice LeRae
  • Cezar Bononi
  • Danny Burch
  • EC3
  • Fabian Aichner
  • Hanson
  • Johnny Gargano
  • Kairi Sane
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Kona Reeves
  • Kyle O'Reilly
  • Lacey Evans
  • Lars Sullivan
  • Maria Kanellis
  • Mark Andrews
  • Montez Ford
  • Nick Miller
  • Nikki Cross
  • Oney Lorcan
  • Otis Dozovic
  • Pete Dunne
  • Ray Rowe
  • Ricochet
  • Riddick Moss
  • Roderick Strong
  • Sawyer Fulton
  • Shane Thorne
  • Shayna Baszler
  • Taynara Conti
  • The Velveteen Dream
  • Tino Sabbatelli
  • Tommaso Ciampa
  • Trent Seven
  • Tucker Knight
  • Tyler Bate
  • Vanessa Borne
  • Wesley Blake
  • William Regal
  • Wolfgang

Last edited:
Ratings
1. Agree with boosting MitB bonus
2. I think the women's titles should be equal to the men's titles at this point, they are getting to main event more, the title should be worth more.
3. I feel like Strowman could be moved up and Cena could be moved down... Lesnar could be moved down too if he didn't have the belt right now... Is there an eta on Sami Zayn's return? He might be able to be bumped down a slot too.

Zack T

Ratings
80 1
Sami is likely to be out for the rest of the year, so you could probably put him much lower for the time being.

Strowman at 1 mil makes sense to me.

Might put Cena down a notch or 2 as well, simply as he's not around as much and we're 2 weeks out from Summerslam and he still isn't here so I assume he won't be on the card.

theVman

Ratings
The Womens titles should be the same as the Mens.
I had the same thought about Cena - drop him down and maybe Mike Kanellis the only time i can remember seeing him this year was in the ATGBR at WM

ChowOne

Ratings
Agree Women's Titles should be more than Tag Titles

Agree, drop down Sami even though we probably won't see him.

Not that it's a big deal, but what about dropping Jason Jordan from 600k to 500k? To me, he feels like a notch below the other 600k performers. Who knows what they'll have in store for him when he returns.

Ratings
I'd say Mitb up to 100.

I'd say Women's titles up to 100.

I'd say Lesnar, Cena, Zayn, Jordan and Kanellis all down a level and maybe Ambrose up a level or 2 as he's expected back soon.

But really happy to see this posted as it means a new season must be on the way!!!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
Maybe 100pts for Women's Titles.
2. I think the women's titles should be equal to the men's titles at this point, they are getting to main event more, the title should be worth more.
The Womens titles should be the same as the Mens.
Agree Women's Titles should be more than Tag Titles
I'd say Women's titles up to 100.
Hmmm - how about 125? That way it's above the US/IC title but not quite at the level of the World/NXT title. As much as the women in WWE have improved I'm not 100% sure they should get the full 150 points.

1. Agree with boosting MitB bonus
I'd say Mitb up to 100.
I've upped it to 100 points

3. I feel like Strowman could be moved up and Cena could be moved down... Lesnar could be moved down too if he didn't have the belt right now... Is there an eta on Sami Zayn's return? He might be able to be bumped down a slot too.
Sami is likely to be out for the rest of the year, so you could probably put him much lower for the time being.

Strowman at 1 mil makes sense to me.

Might put Cena down a notch or 2 as well, simply as he's not around as much and we're 2 weeks out from Summerslam and he still isn't here so I assume he won't be on the card.
I wouldn't move Strowman up TBH.
I had the same thought about Cena - drop him down and maybe Mike Kanellis the only time i can remember seeing him this year was in the ATGBR at WM
Agree, drop down Sami even though we probably won't see him.

Not that it's a big deal, but what about dropping Jason Jordan from 600k to 500k? To me, he feels like a notch below the other 600k performers. Who knows what they'll have in store for him when he returns.
I'd say Lesnar, Cena, Zayn, Jordan and Kanellis all down a level and maybe Ambrose up a level or 2 as he's expected back soon.
- I've upped Braun to $1 million - with him having the MITB case and current booking, I think he should be okay within the bracket

- Moved John Cena down to $600K

- Moved Sami Zayn down to $200K

- Upped R-Truth to $400K

- Moved Brock Lesnar down to $600K

- Moved Dean Ambrose up to $800K

- I kept Mike Kanellis where he is, he was in rehab and returned a little while back, I've seen him on Main Event. I imagine once Maria is ready to return (she had her baby in April) he might get a little push

- I think Jordan is okay at $600K, at the very least I'm expecting him to reform American Alpha

When are u planning to start ?
I was thinking of a SummerSlam start but that doesn't give me very long to get entries in.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
197 2
I'm sure he's still available in the 500k bracket ... in which case everyone will be getting a bargain!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - I amended the brackets here but looks like I forgot to amend his price in the game :dumb: Oh well, he's going to have to stay where he is now. Although I'm surprised so many have picked Ambrose already. We've got our first pick change a week after the launch and it's not like he'll be having a match at SummerSlam.

Anyone know the status of Randy Orton?
THIS was posted on WrestlingInc today - looks like some more of his past bad behaviour is catching up with him. I'm not expecting any real punishments from WWE but they might keep him off TV for a little while.

Ratings
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - I amended the brackets here but looks like I forgot to amend his price in the game :dumb: Oh well, he's going to have to stay where he is now. Although I'm surprised so many have picked Ambrose already. We've got our first pick change a week after the launch and it's not like he'll be having a match at SummerSlam.
I've picked him (currently) as he will get match points for being in Seth's corner and I can't pick between the B-Team and the Revival atm ... might change my mind and put one of those 4 in before deadline... just think that match is too tight to call!!

Ratings
Ahh yea good point... don't know why I thought he'd get match points... so it's worth taking a punt on one of the 4 in the raw tag match isn't it as even if they lose they'll get more points than Dean. Cheers man.