Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Does anybody use the chatrooms anymore?

punkrock

Since I've actually started using my account on here, I have noticed that there has never been anybody occupying the chatrooms. Is there ever a time where people gather there to talk wrestling or is it just a dead zone?

Some feedback would be highly appreciated! Thanks! :lol:

WAYNE

Mainly on the night of a PPV for the quiz and after quiz chat.

Sometimes people do pop in and others when they see them.

punkrock

Thanks for the feedback! I'm always looking to see if anybody is occupying them but I've never seen a single person. I will remember to check them out on PPV nights. Thanks again!:)

Paul

Nothing to stop the chat mods ( any indeed anyone) from trying to organise times for using the chat rooms. See if you can get groups in.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Since the new chat it has been dead. I have been in several times but always to no effect as people have said apart from quiz night it is dead.

BRM

Forum Leader
I was under the impression that Miss T was in there every night?

Saz

One of the problems is that there is no obvious way for a member of the forum to get to the chatroom directly from the forum.

ViciousPrism

Except for that big shiny texty button at the top that reads "CHAT". It's next to the arcade, y'know.

The Icon

One of the problems is that there is no obvious way for a member of the forum to get to the chatroom directly from the forum.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were joking. If not you need to buy glasses. A:dohstars:

Anime Otaku

I don't use chatrooms anywhere really but the problem here (that I've mentioned before) is that the current software/setup doesn't work on Firefox not on Opera.