Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Do you watch other promotions too?

DandyMandy

WWE seems to get talked about a lot here, but maybe that's just because it's the most popular professional wrestling promotion. Do you follow any of the others? I watch quite a bit of ROH. Big Cass and Enzo, rebranded as CaZXL and NZO, have wrestled in a match and cut a promo or two. It remains to be seen as to what role they'll maintain, if any.

Snarky-Guru

I'm a fan of Impact Wrestling and I often like their promos and bookings more than WWE's. WrestleMania 35 was absolutely brilliant and I hope WWE continues on that path, but overall, I've been more invested in the wrestlers at Impact. The creatives do an excellent job of crafting intriguing storylines and it seems that Impact also grants their wrestlers more creative freedom which leads to better character development in my opinion. I care about the wrestlers. I know why they're feuding and I'm invested in the outcome.

I used to watch ROH, but then it got harder and harder to find. Do you have any favourites there?