Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Do you think Liverpool will finish in the top four?

Do you think Liverpool will finish in the top four?

• Total voters

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Given the recent form, all the Balotelli talk and now slight pressure on Rodgers, seems like a good time to ask this question. Liverpool for top four, yes or no?

King

Forum Leader
As a hardcore Liverpool fan of I want to say yes but as thing stand right now it has to be a no unless things change.

F**k it I have to say NO as of right now.

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
I said it before the season they wouldn't, I reaffirmed it after bought Mario and I'm sure off it now.

I think last years success in the league was down to poor form of other top teams, a lack of fixtures due to no European football and exiting the cups early so the squad was fresh and of course Suarez in the form of life.

This season other teams have strrengthened, others are over performing, Liverpool have more games and more injuries and of course no Suarez - which all adds up to sixth or seventh place I reckon.