Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Do you have a swimming pool? A jacuzzi?

Ratings
If you do, can I come over? :angel: I don't have a swimming pool, but I would love to have one. A couple of my aunts and uncles had pools at their houses, but both of those couples downsized their homes, so no more pools! It's really hot out today, a friend who has a swimming pool would come in handy right now.
:explode:

Last edited:
Ratings
How do you downsize a pool? 1 million cubic yards of dirt? Or were they the above-ground pools?

But no, I don't have a pool. I would rather go to a California beach. I like to swim, but not enough to actually buy a pool.

Ratings
How do you downsize a pool? 1 million cubic yards of dirt? Or were they the above-ground pools?

But no, I don't have a pool. I would rather go to a California beach. I like to swim, but not enough to actually buy a pool.
How do you downsize a pool? I have no idea. I said they downsized their homes, not their pools.
In answer to your other question... both, one was in-ground replete with a jacuzzi a few feet away (I miss that house), the other was an above ground pool. I like a pool more for lounging in, not so much swimming. A few inflatable pool loungers, a few drinks, good company, intelligent conversation, a nice swimming pool... and a fun time will more than likely be had by all.

Ratings
I don't have a pool and I don't think I could be trusted with one. There's a lot of upkeep involved that I'm just not responsible enough to deal with. We have a hot tub here (we're in a rental) but we asked for that to be turned off so that we don't have to deal with it. I've never really liked hot tubs. I get hot (and bored) way too easily.