Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Do you follow these sports?

Ratings
I've noticed that this section doesn't get much action. It's about like wrestling, I don't have many real life mates who are into these sports. I still follow several MMA and UFC fighters and coaches and wondered if anyone else does? I'm more interested in the fighter than I am the competition name.

Ratings
I follow many MMA and UFC fighters throughout their career. I also follow certain competitions, even if I don't particularly like the competitors. I don't watch other combat sports like martial arts, though because there's not enough time in the day to take them all in.

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I've wondered that myself, @Poppy, as this section doesn't get many replies. I watch MMA and UFC matches and also follow some of the fighters on social media.

Ratings
I don't follow a specific fighter. I do watch main events because the action during those times is intense. I'm not saying that off-season matches were not good, but the fights were sometimes slow, so it didn't make me sit at the edge on my seat.