Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Disappointed in The Walking Dead?

If you're disappointed in The Walking Dead but still want your zombie fix you should try watching Kingdom on Netflix or Hulu. It's a South Korean television series and a Netflix original about a young prince who must save his country from a terrible plague. Much like The Walking Dead, Kingdom is based on a comic. Unlike The Walking Dead, Kingdom is still really good, maybe because it's not been bogged down by season after season or the fans' impossible to please expectations.

Which zombie programme keeps you coming back for more?

Eversleigh

I'm not much for subtitles mate or I'd give it a go. Have you tried watching Z Nation? Just wandering what viewers here think of it.

Oh, it's actually in English rather than one of the South Korean dialects. I should have specified that earlier, so sorry about that. I haven't caught Z Nation, so I'm not much help there unfortunately.