Latest
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

Ratings
Does anybody out there watch this show except me? I love the fact that Guy Fieri travels around and checks all these places out. The only thing I can't figure out is how he doesn't weigh 400lbs. He's forever eating some big juicy burger or something similar.

Queenie

I love this show Kira! Like you, I don't see how Guy Fieri keeps from gaining weight. Have you ever read his biography? It's quite interesting. He started at 10 years old with a pretzel wagon. His dad encouraged him and helped him build the vending wagon. He's has quite a story.

I don't know, Guy Fieri looks pretty darn hefty to me and I figured it was due to all that eating out. He goes to some incredible places and I've found some new favorites thanks to him. Fieri seems like a really nice guy. The Food Show Network is one of the best.

Last edited:
Yes ShadowEdge. I guess he does look a little chunky, but not as much as he could eating all that delicious looking food. Like you I have found a couple of new favorite places to eat thanks to him. I hope he continues to find them. The Food Network is great. I always watch the cup cake wars. It amazes me to see all the flavors those people use.