Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Did Aunt Becky go to jail?

Snarky-Guru

I saw that Lori Loughlin and her husband finally pled guilty for their roles in the college admissions scam. That's as far as I got though. I've checked the gossips sites but can't figure out whether they're actually in jail. Maybe it's because I'm in the UK, but I can't search any of the jail databases. Did their celeb status save them or are they behind bars? I used to enjoy her shows and was shocked by the scandal.

Last edited:

DandyMandy

Did their celeb status save them or are they behind bars?
I think it's their financial standing, rather than their celebratory status that benefited them the most, but I guess those two things are intertwined. I bet they're bleeding money! I think she and Mossimo Giannulli will be sentenced sometime in August. The coronavirus pandemic might have something to do with the delay in sentencing since there's an interest in decreasing the prison population to stop the spread of the virus.

17 Below Zero

Lucky for her, right?

I'm thinking community service is what will happen if it hasn't already. I don't really see how jail time for this is beneficial to anyone.