Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Demographics of gamers

coleman

A lot has changed in 10 years, and now gaming is a global phenomenon. Retail releases are dwindling when compared to digital downloads. While gaming demographics have shifted, do you think that the expanding demographics of gamers require advancing technology in the future?

DandyMandy

Gamers will always want the latest, greatest thing, and I'm sure the tech industry will rise to the occasion by releasing new gear to keep them buying. I just hope we aren't moving towards a subscription model only. I like the option, but I don't want it to be the only choice.

Dust and Rust

I don't know if they can expand on the geo technology more than what they have now. Can they? You can go anywhere in the world with regular online activity and it is more so with gaming.

Dwayne

If you want to appreciate that technology and gaming go hand-in-hand, you have to look at what has changed in say, a decade. Different levels of difficulty weren't available at some point, but now, beginners can slowly advance their way up!