Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Deadlines and work tension

Crompy

I have a huge deadline to hit by Friday. I'm stressing a little bit. I'm quite ornery at work and home. Anyone else feeling the tension of a work deadline? How you handling it?

RandyW

I hate deadlines! I have them often too. I just do what I can and then leave it at work. Taking the tension and frustration home is no good. It's not healthy for anyone.

Lyre93

Whenever I have a deadline to meet, I break down the tasks and handle the challenging ones at the beginning. It becomes less stressful when there is less to do as the deadline approaches. How far are you from concluding this work?

Crompy

That is a great idea. Well the deadline is today (the first of many for the next couple of months). I'm feeling pretty confident today. I am not working after today until Tuesday. I've been working every Sunday for the last 3 months. I need a break.