Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Dark Phoenix

I have a mixed feeling about this movie even though I haven't watched it yet. I liked the first set of X-Men movies, but the following films did not stay up to my expectations. I was disappointed with the ending of the Wolverine, and that made me feel this way with this latest X-Men installment.

Ogmore

I just saw it mate and I thought it was a decent action film even though the plot was a little rushed. I don't quite understand all the hate the film is getting. I thought there's was plenty of quick action, but these characters showed more depth than what we were allowed to see previously and it was refreshing - particularly so with Mystique and Jean.

I may have focused on the Wolverine story that I failed to understand the other narratives in the X-Men story. I still wished that they made a story about Cyclops or even Storm instead of making them as sidekicks for Professor X.