Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Dancing

whaleshark

Have you taken dance lessons or classes? Are you a fan of certain dance types? I took a few ballet lessons as a kid and had a folk dance unit in gym class. Other than those, I might casually join in at a wedding reception.

Classified

I'll slow dance, but that's it. And even then the lady better promise her favors in return when the night is over.

I don't dance. It's just something I don't do.

Ogmore

Not since I was on the pull. I suppose that's one of the good things about not being single. No need to feel ridiculous on the dance floor.

Rambler

Back when I wanted to impress people, I practiced in front of the mirror. So much cringe! I bet others here have done the same.

jack25

I may not be the best dancer out there, but I try. I have never been to a dance class before. Every time I see those awesome dance movies online, I appreciate the effect of continuous practice apart from innate skill.

ShadowEdge

I took dance lessons from the time I was four - tap, jazz, ballet, and modern. I started teaching dance classes in high school and continued through college to help fund my education. I've picked up extra money in the past by teaching engaged couples different dances they could perform during their wedding reception. Being able to dance made life easier when I was younger, but it's not something I care about now.
Back when I wanted to impress people, I practiced in front of the mirror. So much cringe! I bet others here have done the same.
I would've loved to see that! So, did it pay off at least?