Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Dancing as an exercise

Luna

Ratings
I have been watching a lot of music videos lately, from the Western to the Eastern ones, and many of them feature amazing choreography. I feel so inspired to the point that I want to learn the same moves. It isn't just for fun; it's also an exercise. Isn't it wonderful to have fun while burning the fat away?

Do you think that it's a bad idea?

Zack T

Ratings
71 1
No it's a very good idea. Dancing a lot builds more coordination and tones you/works you out.

Ratings
I have been watching a lot of music videos lately, from the Western to the Eastern ones, and many of them feature amazing choreography. I feel so inspired to the point that I want to learn the same moves. It isn't just for fun; it's also an exercise. Isn't it wonderful to have fun while burning the fat away?

Do you think that it's a bad idea?
If you want to dance for exercise, try Zumba! And if you want to know what Zumba looks like, try doing a search on YouTube. it's a really energetic form of dancing, and looks really great for keeping fit. I'd like to give it a go myself.

I like energetic forms of dancing, and have a bit of an aversion to "ballroom" types of dancing.

Ratings
Dancing is having fun while burning the calories. I don't know if you have seen this video before, but I'm sure it will encourage you to join a dance camp.

Ratings
Zumba should be the ideal exercise for me, right? I tried looking for some videos on YouTube and do Zumba at home, but I didn't find anything interesting. Maybe because it's more of an exercise than a pure dance, I don't feel the thrills like I do in dances. (Maybe I didn't look hard enough.) Should I join a Zumba club instead?

Amazing video, Incredible Iron! I'm not at the level of joining a dance camp yet, but maybe someday.