• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Custom controllers

Ratings
Do you think it's worth it to buy custom controllers for your gaming platforms? I'm considering getting one for Xbox and another for Switch. Good idea or a waste of money?

Ratings
It depends on how dedicated you are as a gamer. I like playing games but not to the point of joining tourneys because I'm not that good enough for serious competitions. So for me, it would be a waste if I customize my gaming rig.

Last edited:
Ratings
I get what Revenger is saying, but even a casual gamer likely spends 50+ hours a month on the console. That's a good amount of time on an ongoing basis, and if the custom controller helps out on any way it would be a good investment in my eyes. If you game more than that, say 3-4 hours a night, you're hitting 100+ hours a month easily.

Ratings
If "custom" means higher quality and a longer life, sure. Even if you're a casual gamer, why not treat yourself to the best they have to offer?