Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Create a Masterpiece - Win £10 or something much worse...

Kam

Administrator
Administrator

Celebrating 10 years online...

More Info | Newsletter | Triple Threat *Win £50* | Create a Masterpiece *Win £10* | Timeline | Arcade

Are you feeling creative? Here is your chance to show the rest of the community just what you are capable of (or not?!). I'll be awarding £10 cash prizes to my favourite entries...however the worst entry will have to endure a punishment of my choosing for 10 days. What kind of punishment? Well I could change your avatar, signature, change your forum permissions...the choices are endless. Enter if you dare... :lol:

HOW TO ENTER?

Your inspiration: Talk Wrestling Online

Just reply below with either an image you've made, something you've written (short story, poem, song), a photo you've taken, or a video. Basically, anything creative you can come up with as long as its about our community in some way.

RULES

- It must be your own work.

- Please ensure if you are submitting images that they do not distort the width of the forum

HOW WILL THE MONEY BE SENT OUT?

Money will be paid via Paypal only. The only other alternative I can offer is gift vouchers from an online store (Amazon etc) for the same amount. I will be giving money out in pounds so if you do live abroad you will get the equivalent of that amount in your currency.

Competition ends midnight (UK time) on 5th July 2010.

Usual competition rules apply.

Goodluck!

Last edited: