Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Corn hole live

Crompy

Anyone watching any of these professional corn hole matches? I have played several times - I'm terrible! I didn't even know there were professional players! With the lack of live sports, I've been watching this.

bosch5

I had to consult Google and YouTube to have an idea of what corn hole is all about! Professional matches are such a spectacle. I have already checked online for the prices; the lowest (so far) will cost you about $57.99.

Jordaci

$57.99 for the boards or to watch?

I've played and I suck! Watching these pros "airmail" has me in awe. Watching some of their shots is cool too. When I play, I just try to get it on the board! The pros actually play defense and try to go in front of the hole (to block others).

I'm crazy enough to say that we actually have a couple sets of boards and bags!

LinemanM

I play a mean game of corn hole but I'm no professional! I did know that there are professionals. I saw it on TV. It's a sad world when people are watching pro corn hole, because they miss sports!

Carrie

Oh ha ha, I'm watching it right now. Johnsonville Championship! I love the game, I think it's fun to play. I'm not great though. I like to watch the trick shots that people post to Facebook too.

Steve King

It is fun to watch, but I am not sure I would grasp the rules quickly in a real-game scenario. At some point, you see the players standing still and keeping their concentration up there!

Crompy

I played over the weekend and I'm about a million years away from going the professional league!

Yeah, they do concentrate often. I wonder what they are thinking!