Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Constance Wu's Tweets

headrush

It was unprofessional of her to publicly post anger about the Fresh Off the Boat renewal. Her apology helped but made things somewhat worse at the same time. I wonder if she will get offered fewer roles from now on.

Boomer

This story faded fast. She must be relieved! I agree that her reputation took a hit. It didn't help that anonymous people talked about what Wu was like on set.

It was a non-story in my opinion. People put way too much stock in things like tweets and social media posts in general these days. With such a high likelihood of anything posted being used against you, it's a wonder why any celebrity's PR person would allow them to tweet.

Last edited:

Dust and Rust

People have gotten into the habit of tweeting before thinking. A bad habit to get into in my opinion. But.........that's the way the world is turning, so what can you do?