Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Conclusion of the Jedi Story

Revenger

Star Wars could be the longest movie series of all time. I recently saw the trailer of "The Rise of the Skywalker". It took 43 years and 9 movies to finish this story about the Jedis.

macroclick

Well, I don't know if I would say "finish" the story. Maybe it would be more accurate to say that it brought resolution to the original story finally. I doubt we've seen the end of the jedis.

Zack T

Given that Disney has already announced a new series of 3 Star Wars movies to be released beginning a few years later after Episode 9, no we're not truly finished. But that won't be until 2022 I think for the first one of that new trilogy.

Still, I would agree that probably is the longest length of time to reach some kind of conclusion on a single set of characters.

Revenger

I honestly did not know that there is a new trilogy of Star Wars. It is not a surprise though, because the Jedi story is very rich and they can create endless stories about it.