• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Concert regrets

Ratings
Are there any concerts you could have seen but didn't, and now you regret it? My sister and her friends went to see David Bowie, and at the time I wasn't interested. Wish I went.

Ratings
I had tickets to a Linkin Park concert, but wound up with the flu so I couldn't go. I wish I hadn't missed their performance, but what can you do? I missed out on a Kanye West concert after the bloke cancelled. I don't really regret that one anymore as he no longer interests me as an artist.

Ratings
How about going to a concert that you sort of regret seeing? I saw Bruce Springsteen but don't recall much about the evening because of my so-so seats. The same thing happened when I saw U2, but the situation was worse. I just remember lots of waving arms, yelling, and maybe a glimpse of Bono.

Zack T

Ratings
126 1
I had tickets to a Linkin Park concert, but wound up with the flu so I couldn't go. I wish I hadn't missed their performance, but what can you do? I missed out on a Kanye West concert after the bloke cancelled. I don't really regret that one anymore as he no longer interests me as an artist.
I really wish I'd been able to go to a Linkin Park concert, they're my favorite band ever. Shot a hole in my heart for awhile after Chester died, I couldn't listen to any music for about 3 months.