Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Concerning Quizzes

Max

Why don't we have TNA quizzes on their PPV nights? I think it would be a good addition.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
thats if december to dismember has more than 1 match

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
There's no point, we already run a bunch of quizes which aren't just WWE quizes, they combine all TNA/WCW/WWE/WWF and generally loads of other stuff. With the current situation on PPVs, it would just be an overload of quizes. If you want to run a your own quiz, the quiz room is always open.

It's probably also due to the fact there's no true TNA PPV chats because of UK/US time differences, with the week delay.

Devilish Angel

Just thought I'll mention that I have not been ignoring this thread, as I have only just seen it, I think it must have been posted when I had some computer downtime.

Anyway like Colin said there are enough quizzes as it is, especially with some months having more then one WWE PPV (including this Sunday's there has been 3 quizzes in three weeks, even two in one week).

The Icon

So Colin how did you reply to a thread you didn't see? (The first reply that is.)

While I agree with you Colin that there might not be a point, it would still be nice to have more quizzes.

Miss T

Kurtmark, he didnt see the thread originally in November when it was posted..

Like Colin said, anybody can host a quiz whenever they want.. thats what the quiz room is for.