Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Comedies this year

Ogmore

Have any good comedies come out this year on telly, at the cinema, or through one of the streaming platforms? Bill and Ted Face the Music had humorous moments but it wasn't a favourite. I could use a good laugh. Which comedies have you enjoyed this year?

jack25

Wow, I can't recall the last time I watch a comedy, let alone a movie. I have been indoors mostly this year, and I am yet to binge-watch. However, I watched the trailer of The Gentleman and liked it.

DandyMandy

It's been a depressing year when it comes to entertainment. It seems like I've seen more horror and suspense flicks than anything else and very few were excellent.

Lyre93

I have not been keen on any comedies this year, though I wouldn't mind a few recommendations to keep me going. The Gentlemen seems like a fun action-comedy based on the trailer.