• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Christy Hemme signs with TNA

The Icon

Ratings
Christy Hemme is expected to start with TNA in the very near future after she just signed.

God help us all now Jarrett has another plaything.

Ratings
She would be a good manager for someone. No names are jumping to mind, but she's not bad in that role. Hopefully thats all she'll be used for though.

The Icon

Ratings
I would suggest somebody who needs a mouthpiecs, AJ would be perfect since he can't emote to save his life.

Ratings
Kurtmark said:
I would suggest somebody who needs a mouthpiecs, AJ would be perfect since he can't emote to save his life.
But AJ is already incredibly over with the fans. I'm thinking maybe someone from the lower tier in the X division.

Ratings
they probably signed her because they want a diva division some what like wwe have (i know it ain't very good but that was the only example i could think of)

Drake

Ratings
Well she was a good manager with LOD 2K5 to my surprise, so sticking her with a lower carder couldn't do any harm.

Sav

Ratings
Good luck to Christy, she didn't really deserve to be released at all. She improved a hell of a lot before she got let go.

MojoPogo

Ratings
I agree with Sav, she's a lovely girl, good luck to her. Hopefully she'll be treated better than she was with the wwe. And how many more times will i say that this year i wonder?

Dan

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Ratings
I didn't like Christy when she first joined the WWE, but she grew on me, and I think she showed that she can improve, and although she has a fair bit more improving to do, I think she'd be a good signing for TNA.

I'd probably stick her with The Naturals, they are quite bland and maybe Christy could help them.

Jung

Ratings
Yeah I'd stick her with either a low card X Division guy with lack of charisma, or identity, or a bland tag team.

Unfortunately TNA have far too many of them, thus they've got quite a lot of options for her.

GENE

Ratings
Sorry but as much as i like TNA this is stupid and to quote Draven "i hope she dies of aids".How do TNA think she will draw any new viewers?

Rog

Ratings
Devilish Angel said:
I've read on Lord of Pain that the storyline they have for her is to be "Raven's Girlfriend".
Ah now that makes sense since they have been subtly dropping that in promos