Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Christopher Daniels in FCW

The Gentleman

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels has now been confirmed to appear for Future Championship Wrestling on Friday March 18th.
Chris Daniels is widely regarded as one of the best wrestlers on the planet and was recently ranked #19 in the world by Powerslam's "PS-50". Having wrestled in most of the top promotions in the world like ROH, NJPW and NWA-TNA, he will now bring his unique style to the fans of FCW.

So, with "The Fallen Angel" added to the already announced Sonjay Dutt, this is one show you cannot miss. The venue will be finalised shortly and tickets will go on sale straight away.
HOLY CRAP! That is awesome news! Well done to FCW for securing the talents of such a fine worker!

The Doctor

FCW are my favourite British promotion, with a consistency that is jaw-dropping. The FCW roster are of an exceptional standard and with booking like this they should draw in attention from a wider audience. Trust me, people - FCW are the ones to watch in 2005. Hell, they were the ones to watch in 2004 and 2003 as well, so hop on board the FCW train asap!!
:clap :worship:

HTFCacc2004

I'd like to order 2 tickets please ASAP :)

This is amazing news, I will not miss this show (not that I miss any show )

Goldy

HTFCacc2004 said:
I'd like to order 2 tickets please ASAP :)
Yeah me as well, Daniels is my favourite Indy star along with Styles, I literally can't wait!!! A great two days of wrestling to looks forwards to, plus I'll be staying in Brum so where ever the show is I should be able to get to!! Excellent news :thumbup2:

FCWRalphy

YAY!

*does a celebratory moonsault*

cant wait to see him, he is my fav us worker on the indys

sPuD_2004

it's amazing that FCW ave got the 'Orginal playa from the himalya' Sonjay Dutt and the 'Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels. I am so looking foward to the show. :D :D :D :thumbup2:

DraVen

I'll be there, and I'm hopefully bringing a mate or two with me, so it'll be fun :)