Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Christmas Giving

Greylien

I've been goofy today, so let me change my tone for a bit.

We are all asked what we want for Christmas. Or what gifts you plan to give to someone else. But what about giving? Of yourself I mean. Do you have any plans to give your time to a worthy cause this season? Like helping the homeless? Orphaned children?

There are many people less fortunate who really could use help and understanding. Maybe going to a nursing home and asking the staff if there are any residents who don't have family anymore, and just spend a day with them listening to their story. It would mean the world to them.

'Tis the season mates. 'Tis the season.

Snarky-Guru

**Said in my holier than thou voice**
I volunteer throughout the year; I don't just wait for Christmastime when volunteers are more plentiful.

I'm only joking mate. Well, I do volunteer regularly, but I really think any time someone helps another that it's a great thing. I always do a few extra things for people this time of year and it's sets my mood for the whole holiday season. It's definitely win-win.