Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chernobyl

Boomer

This has gotten great reviews, and it's now IMDb's highest rated series ever. Have you seen any episodes yet?

Supposedly, Russia is making its own TV version of what happened.

Salome G

I've watched every episode, although I'd like to rewatch the final one. It is very good, but very hard to watch.

Chuckyy

Never heard of it. Is it a dramatization of what happened? Or is more like a documentary type thing? Either way, I'd be interested in checking it out. I've always been really interested in Chernobyl.

Pumba

I've seen the whole series, and it is really great. I was already expecting that the Kremlin will create its own Chernobyl version because the HBO version showed a very weak Soviet government.

Salome G

Never heard of it. Is it a dramatization of what happened? Or is more like a documentary type thing? Either way, I'd be interested in checking it out. I've always been really interested in Chernobyl.
It's a dramatization.

Pumba

It is a dramatization, but I'm not entirely sold with the story because it seems like the whole event was based on the physicist's accounts. I like the way how the story was presented.