Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chat's broke!

Devilish Angel

Eek I thought it was just me having problems, so I uninstalled my java software and it's taking forever to reinstall. :lol:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Eek I thought it was just me having problems, so I uninstalled my java software and it's taking forever to reinstall. :lol:
I thought with the amount of times it goes down...you would know straight away what would be wrong! :p

Sav

Damn, you could have told me earlier, I've already re-installed my Java twice.

Daredevil

I can't get in the chatrooms today for some reason. I think it is broken down or something but whatever it is I can't get in.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
If its worked right...when the chatrooms go down, they should auto-restart without me having to do anything. This could turn the theme to the basic white - if it does, just email me.

If they are down again, can someone PM/email me...just incase! :p (I miss this thread sometimes)

The Joker

Is that why my ban hasnt been lifted? Because its broke, all I did was flood and Ive been banned for nearly 3 weeks!

To be honest, that makes me laugh :lol:

MrFill

Is that why my ban hasnt been lifted? Because its broke, all I did was flood and Ive been banned for nearly 3 weeks!
Flooding is an auto-ban, it doesn't even need a Mod to be in the chat rooms for it to happen.

The Icon

Flood BTW as far as I am aware= 5 posts in under 3 seconds. (at the same time)