Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chatroom Problems?

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Its not ready yet hence no announcement yet...however you should still be able to use it. Currently the page shows up blank in Firefox but should work OK in Internet Explorer :thumbup2:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
It all should be hopefully sorted out in a few days...as I said its not ready so it may work for some and not for others.

Rebekah

It works for me now as i have cleared the cookies on my PC. Try that if it doesnt work anyone.

ScottyB

It seems to work on Internet Explorer, Safari (Windows Version) and Opera.

Not working in Firefox at all yet.

Nimf

Subscriber
I seem to be having an issue getting chat to load up...There are people in there so I know it's working, just wondering if anybody else is having an issue?

EDIT seems to be okay now, think it was just me...

Last edited:

Nimf

Subscriber
Is anybody else having issues logging into chat lately? Always this time of night, I struggle. it just won't load up. And when i'm in, it constantly disconnectes me, saying "reconnecting to server". It's driving me utterly mental as there's a brat in there right now being, well, a brat and I can't get in!!!

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Taking ages for me too. As in aaaaaaaaaaaages!

Oh and major lag issues!

::: EDIT :::

Just got lagged to the point of being dumped out and can't get in now

Last edited:

Nimf

Subscriber
YAY i'm not alone. Also major lag in there tonight-few people have mentioned it.