Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chatroom Problems?

Fiona

No one can't expect the chat mods to be in the chatroom 24/7.
No-one expects them to be Jimmy but the rules should be followed 24/7. I mean people should be able to go into chat without getting ganged up on and flamed. It may not have happened to you yet but I have seen it happen to other people and seen some vicious insults being thrown around.

Ruderz

Subscriber
No-one expects them to be Jimmy but the rules should be followed 24/7. I mean people should be able to go into chat without getting ganged up on and flamed. It may not have happened to you yet but I have seen it happen to other people and seen some vicious insults being thrown around.
Same here, and not 24/7, but someone who is in there most of the time.

Beki is in there alot, so is CinChino! People like that I was talking about.

DC

Just because you're in chat a lot doesn't mean you should be a mod.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I was in the chat a lot for about 2-3 years until I snuck into the back door of modship through Quizmasterhood.

Miss T

I dont think any more mods are needed at the moment, if there isnt a mod there are filters for swearing, auto-kick for flooding and remember kids.. there is a block button.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I think the filters need looked at, seems like a lot of NAUGHTY WORDS are missing from the list.

Fiona

Is chat in intensive care this week? It's been down for a few days now. Does anyone know when it will be up and running? Thanks in advance.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Oh just read the above post i have not been able to get into chat for a week either. Keeps saying no digi id can be found!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I think there is a problem with Digichat, will have to wait for them to sort this out.
For those that missed it the first time...I have to wait for Digichat to fix this, nothing I can do from my side.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Just to say, the thing that pops up no longer says the thing about the ID, it says something about the server.