Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chatroom Problems?

The Bisch

connection just severed, and when I try to log back in it comes up with "digichat server may not be running" error message

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I think there is a problem with Digichat, will have to wait for them to sort this out.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
My chatroom problem is being brutally threatened by Saz and having no action taking over it.

My feelings are tremendously hurt. I am a gentle soul, I don't have the sensibilities for this.

Paul

Feel free to PM me them (if they are relevent obviously :p).

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
I get serious lag anytime I go into chat now. It never use to be like that. Any ideas what might cause it?

Black Knight

I get serious lag anytime I go into chat now. It never use to be like that. Any ideas what might cause it?
I think I have been getting those too. Is it when you log into the chatrooms, and you can't really see any of the comments you send?

Rebekah

Yeah i only had the problems like a few minutes. So i closed all the browser windows i had open and retried it, worked fine then.

Nimf

Subscriber
I often get lag, it's irritating.

New thing trying to log into chat now though-apparently it doesn't exist! Different...:lol:

Ruderz

Subscriber
Still canty find a site with the specified ID or something.

Fiona

Still canty find a site with the specified ID or something.
Same on this end Rudie. I can't get in either.

Maybe in retrospect it's a good thing with all the problems that have been happening in there lately. I have noticed that the people complaining the most are the biggest troublemaker's involved.

It's disgusting that you try to go in to chat with your friends and there is a group of people ganging up and flaming other members. Maybe instead of having chat people can use the PM system, E-Mail or MSN to get in touch with their friends.

Everytime I have been in chat lately moderators have been required to control the users in there.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Same on this end Rudie. I can't get in either.

Maybe in retrospect it's a good thing with all the problems that have been happening in there lately. I have noticed that the people complaining the most are the biggest troublemaker's involved.

It's disgusting that you try to go in to chat with your friends and there is a group of people ganging up and flaming other members. Maybe instead of having chat people can use the PM system, E-Mail or MSN to get in touch with their friends.

Everytime I have been in chat lately moderators have been required to control the users in there.
Maybe a new chatroom mod is needed? Someone who has acces at all times..

That way, the rowdy people in chat wil lbe tamed by the power of TWO Chat mods! :deviltail:

ScottyB

That way, the rowdy people in chat wil lbe tamed by the power of TWO Chat mods! :deviltail:
As I haven't been there in a while I can't comment on the trouble levels, but adding more mods wont be the answer.

And no-one will be available 100% of the time.

And Kam mentioned that the problem is DigiChat's side of thongs, patients people!

Fiona

I agree Rudie. But until that happens there are people on TWO who won't go into chat. I mean we're not babies and should be able to follow the rules but apparently some people can't. They are the ones making it hard for everyone else. The chat room mods do the best job they can but it can't be easy.