Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chatroom Feedback

MrFill

The only way to "stop the imitators" is to ensure that your name is always available, and this means Subscribing to the Chatroom (and extension of the normal Subscription).

With most chatrooms, you can enter with any name as there's no password required, and since it's not actually part of the forum technology, it can't truly interact with the forum itself.

The Great Ahmar

As much as I love the chatroom, the only thing is stupid ass's coming on and tryng to attack everyone! But thanks the the Word filters it all seems a bit of fun! I agree with a statement made earlier where there should be one Chatroom for forum users and one for non-forum users! The dumbass that are non-forum users (Some are Ok, very rearly I might add) are the ones who give Chat a bad name! (Not you BC!)

Adam Gill

The only way to "stop the imitators" is to ensure that your name is always available, and this means Subscribing to the Chatroom (and extension of the normal Subscription).

With most chatrooms, you can enter with any name as there's no password required, and since it's not actually part of the forum technology, it can't truly interact with the forum itself.
Fair enough, Fill.

To be honest, I'm not great with all this PC malarkey so I didn't know that it wasn't possible to log in via the forum so you could only log in your forum username.

I might subscribe to the chat room actually.