Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chatroom FAQ: The Chatroom login does not show up, its greyed out, what do I do?

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
The Chatroom login does not show up, its greyed out, what do I do?

Q: The Chatroom login does not show up, its greyed out, what do I do?

First try restarting your computer, and try accessing the chatroom page again.

If that doesn’t work try clearing your temporary Internet files:

For Internet Explorer users:

1) Close down ALL internet explorer windows apart from one and make sure ITS NOT on the Talk Wrestling Online page.

2) Click Tools (up at the top)

3) Then internet options

4) Where it says "Temporary internet Files" click delete files (this is ok)

5) Then close down internet explorer (IE) and then re open it.

AOL/Netscape users find instructions: HERE

If it still doesn’t work and you have accessed the chatrooms before, send an email with the information asked for: HERE included.

If you have never used the chatrooms before, and the chatroom login does not show up, you might need to install a Java Virtual Machine (JVM). This will allow you to view java applets on any website.

To download a JVM (its free) see (You will first have to know which operating system your computer uses - Windows 95, 98, ME etc):

http://java.sun.com/getjava/

(Please note, TWO will not take responsibly if anything goes wrong with your computer, its up to you to make sure its compatible)

Last edited:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
FIREWALL

In some cases people with firewalls are unable to get into chat. This has been down to a few isolated cases but please check the following first:

For windows 95/98/ME users

1) Click Start, Run and then type Command and press ok

2) A box will appear on the screen. In this box type the following:

ping talkwrestling.dns2go.com

you should see that you get a "reply" If so then your firewall is letting you on chat fine

For Windows 2000/XO@

1) Click Start, Run and then type CMD and press ok

2) Then follow the rest of the instructions as above

If you get a "Unable to ping" error this means that your firewall is blocking chat basically. If you get this error then please contact ct@talkwrestlingonline.com and I will ask for more details.