Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

CHATROOM BAN

Nimf

Subscriber
jonnyd, can I suggest you chill a bit as flooding the forum with posts is no way to show you're mature enough to be given a second chance. Mind you, a 12 year old up at gone 2am is cause for concern so maybe your ban should stick, if not just for the sake o this forum and the chatroom not getting in any trouble.

Paul

Did the smilie not make anyone think he was, you know, joking.

Nimf

Subscriber
It didn't make me think he was unfortunately. No idea what this guy is like so he may just naturally be like that. He's far too new for us to 'get' yet.

G.13

Looks like i chose wron smiley :lol:

p.s. Still saying Im banned from chatroom ?

Fiona

Did the smilie not make anyone think he was, you know, joking.
No Darkie I didn't take it that way at all. I was there he doesn't joke a lot.

Looks like i chose wron smiley :lol:

p.s. Still saying Im banned from chatroom ?
TGO already posted on this one. Read the thread back I think he gave you one more chance.

Damn skippy... jokes are for us important posters. :lol:
Misclaimer alert. You joke all the time.:lol:

PS: Can anyone guess that I'm learning how to use the multi-quote button. Absolutely fascinating. My post count will go down tremendously.

Nimf

Subscriber
So he cant crack a joke because he's new?
No that's not what I said or meant, what I meant was that we don't KNOW him so we don't know the ins and outs of him. I thought he was serious. I think a lot of people did. The smilies only ever work if you have an idea of the way that person posts so you can tell if they mean it or not. Did that make more sense?

Ruderz

Subscriber
Hmmm , yeah , shut your mouth and don't reply in my thread again :greets4:
*shuts mouth and never reply's in his thread's again* :greets4:

PS: Can anyone guess that I'm learning how to use the multi-quote button. Absolutely fascinating. My post count will go down tremendously.
Multi Quote Button? how do you use that?

Rebekah

Next to the Reply w/quote button, the one with " on it. Click that on two or more messages, then the reply with quote and voila

Ruderz

Subscriber
lol thanks, much quicker than the way I used to do it..