Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

CHATROOM BAN

G.13

My friend told me this is th place u deal with bannings from smash wrestling chatroom and when I go to the chatroom its saying I have been banned.I was on the room last night as 'WWE FANS ATHENS' can someone explain why ?? thanx:?

Fiona

My friend told me this is th place u deal with bannings from smash wrestling chatroom and when I go to the chatroom its saying I have been banned.I was on the room last night as 'WWE FANS ATHENS' can someone explain why ?? thanx:?
I was in the chatroom last night are you the guy who was typing everything in capitals. If so then that is probably one of the reasons. Why don't you PM Nimf or TGO and ask one of them as they are the two moderators that are in most often.

Nimf

Subscriber
Wasn't me i'm afraid but if you were repeatedly typing in all caps then that would be why you have been banned.

G.13

I was typing in capitals but no moderator give me warning or say it's against rules just ban me from the room :rules:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
You'd have to seriously doubt that if it was one of our mods, strict they may be but they always give people a chance...

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
The mods can go in as invisible but they would let you know if they are going to ban you.They might kick you for typing in caps without a warning but not perma-ban you....

Nimf

Subscriber
Unless he had been kicked a few times for it... In which case it may be a ban.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
But you do warn people that they will be banned the next time they do whatever. Kicks I can agree with but people should at least be warned that they have one strike left....

Nimf

Subscriber
Ah but if you're in as invisible it can be kinda hard to warn people!

WAYNE

It was me!!!

I warned once, kicked 3 or 4 times and then I banned.

The rules are on the log in screen, so if they didn't read them. Not my fault.

G.13

It was me!!!

I warned once, kicked 3 or 4 times and then I banned.

The rules are on the log in screen, so if they didn't read them. Not my fault.
This post is too funny :lol:

Firstly , As explained to me you were invisible so you didnt 'warn once'. Also I hope Fiona remembers what happend , just ask her or anyone else on the room , I was disconnect once and then I said 'WHAT HAPPENED THERE'(or similar) and then bang im out of the chat, remember now TGO ?

As for the chatroom rules on log in screen ? not that I can see ...

Maybe I wont miss the chatroom much anyway from this thread's evidence :rolleyes2:

WAYNE

Firstly , As explained to me you were invisible so you didnt 'warn once'. Also I hope Fiona remembers what happend , just ask her or anyone else on the room , I was disconnect once and then I said 'WHAT HAPPENED THERE'(or similar) and then bang im out of the chat, remember now TGO ?

Maybe I wont miss the chatroom much anyway from this thread's evidence :rolleyes2:
I remember fine, EVERYTHING you put was in caps, which popped up in the chatroom saying it was against the rules.

Nimf

Subscriber

There are obviously rules for all chat rooms. That log in screen shows the chat room is in association with Talk Wrestling Online. If you were remotely interested in the rules, you would have looked for them. They are also put up in the chatroom itself around every 60 seconds so you would have seen them then.

G.13

I respct the rules and would follow the rules if I knew but why should I go look around for them , I didnt notice any rules in chatroom so sorry for that.

TGO , I didnt deny putting everything in caps because I did and I didnt mean to harm anyone. You said you remember fine , I hope its my story you remember ? The one where I was disconnected only 1 time and warned 0 times.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Funnily enough I believe TGO over you matey so either your weren't paying attention or your lying. Either way I'd just drop it....

G.13

Well Inno im banned now nothing I can do :sadtears:

And Omega if I remember , I wasn't even chatting to you yesterday so maybe that is why you belive TGO. Im only the 'new guy' anyway so that's to be expected :rolleyes2: I will drop it now though as it seems nothing can be done about me getting back to the chatroom again..

Fiona

I respct the rules and would follow the rules if I knew but why should I go look around for them , I didnt notice any rules in chatroom so sorry for that.

TGO , I didnt deny putting everything in caps because I did and I didnt mean to harm anyone. You said you remember fine , I hope its my story you remember ? The one where I was disconnected only 1 time and warned 0 times.
Sorry Utlra Athens but I was there and you were typing all in capitals. I told you once to take your caps lock off as you never know who is watching and then you were kicked. It said ULTRA ATHENS has been kicked out of chat.

I'm not a mod and never pretend to be but when I told you to stop the with the capitals it was giving you friendly advice. Even though the screen shows no names in blue doesn't mean their not there.

And even if their not watching we are expected to be on the honor system. I mean for god's sake we are all adults here who know how to read and if we can't follow the rules without being babysat then I don't want to go into a chatroom that is full of babies.

WAYNE

Well Inno im banned now nothing I can do :sadtears:

And Omega if I remember , I wasn't even chatting to you yesterday so maybe that is why you belive TGO. Im only the 'new guy' anyway so that's to be expected :rolleyes2: I will drop it now though as it seems nothing can be done about me getting back to the chatroom again..
You are being given one last chance, so don't break the rules. Ok.