Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Character Announcements 2010

DC

With regards to old (semi-)defunct aspects of the characters, I always assumed the Wiki profiles were meant to be a complete history of the character (so old themes, old moves, etc, are included) as well as a reference to who they are and what moves they do.

Sparrow

Yeah I agree that old gimmicks, feuds, tag teams all that infomation should be on there.

Old moves though, I just don't see the point of having them up there.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Yeah I agree that old gimmicks, feuds, tag teams all that infomation should be on there.

Old moves though, I just don't see the point of having them up there.
It's like Baz said, there's always gonna be one match at some point where you're going to bust out an old finisher. Especially for guys who have extensive histories. I just think it's a nice way of keeping track of the complete history of the character, and old finishing moves are just as much a part of that as old theme music and nicknames?

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
It all adds to the evolving character over time. The way I see it; the more info that goes into the wiki, the more the new comers have an idea of what happened in the past.

The B-Man

It's like Baz said, there's always gonna be one match at some point where you're going to bust out an old finisher. Especially for guys who have extensive histories. I just think it's a nice way of keeping track of the complete history of the character, and old finishing moves are just as much a part of that as old theme music and nicknames?
Good point about the old music etc, need to add that and make that section tidier overall.

Thanks

Paul

From now until World War Lucian doesnt wear his ring jacket, Sickness does...