Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Character Announcements 2010

Jayfunk

I'd stick with the Gore. Its so massivly over I dont understand why you'd 'downgrade' it to occasional use finisher.
Besides even an idiot can out it over easily :)

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Did you mean "put," Jay?

If you did, you just called DC an idiot...

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I'd stick with the Gore it's got to be the most seriously over finisher in the whole fed.

DC

I've updated the movelist on DC's profile, removing a host of them that weren't being used and adding another throw/slam I (think I) innovated - the Pumphandle Samoan Drop.

Basically, you hold your opponent as if lifting for a Pumphandle Slam and when they reach the top of the standard rotation, duck your head, keep them turning until they end up in the Samoan Drop position and then drive them down.

I think it's nifty.

The B-Man

I've updated the movelist on DC's profile, removing a host of them that weren't being used and adding another throw/slam I (think I) innovated - the Pumphandle Samoan Drop.

Basically, you hold your opponent as if lifting for a Pumphandle Slam and when they reach the top of the standard rotation, duck your head, keep them turning until they end up in the Samoan Drop position and then drive them down.

I think it's nifty.
That reminds me I need to do this myself asap.

Twig

I think it's nifty.
I can see it. And it's sick. Great idea, can't say I've seen it elsewhere.

DC

Thanks, Twig. I'm going to try it for real next time BWP are in Denbigh and see how it works out.

Paul

I'd worry a bit about getting your head down at the right time. Could be a little awkward, but if you do it right should be a nice visual.

On a side note Sickness now has The Time Warp in his moveset. Just for deeser. :lol:

Last edited:

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I'd worry a bit about getting your head down at the right time. Could be a little awkward, but if you do it right should be a nice visual.

On a side note Sickness now has The Time Warp in his moveset. Just for deeser. :lol:
:celebrate2:

The B-Man

I tired updating my profile earlier today but the wiki was playing silly buggers with me making changes so will try again at a later date.

Sparrow

I tired updating my profile earlier today but the wiki was playing silly buggers with me making changes so will try again at a later date.
Yeah same with me yesterday when I tried to update mine. Spacing issues for me.

DC

Yeah same with me yesterday when I tried to update mine. Spacing issues for me.
There seems to be a spacing issue when you edit without clicking the [source] button. Once you do that, then spacing isn't an issue (you do have to put </br> at the start of each line if you want to make a list (i.e. moves).

JobberJoe

Subscriber
A few tiny announcements about Edward's appearance:

He no longer carries his noose - that's not to say he'll never bring it out again, but it's not a constant partner in crime like it used to be.

Second of all - until I say otherwise - he's going to continue wearing the broken handcuffs (from the Deadman attack last week) round his wrists as he certainly can't work them and nobody has offered a hand yet.

:) Thanks everybody.

Sparrow

Gowers moveset has now been updated on the wiki
I got a question, those Previously used Finishing Moves, why are they there? Are you using them at all?

I can't see no reason to have it on your Wiki if they are old finishers.

The B-Man

I got a question, those Previously used Finishing Moves, why are they there? Are you using them at all?

I can't see no reason to have it on your Wiki if they are old finishers.
Because they were previously used and that's it. That's the reason they are in the profile. They may be pulled out of the bag on a VERY VERY rare occasion with bookers permission.

They are there because they are part of the character. Take a look at CM Punks profile and it will still have pepsi plunge on it yet he's never used it or likely to ever use it again whilst in the WWE

P.S. - You used a double negative right there.

Sparrow

Oki I was just checking for the future if I ever have a match with Barry Gower that I am writing. I get mixed up on that sort of stuff quite easily :lol: so just had to double check what was going on with them.

Obviously by the way you wrote that you know my opinion on it all :lol: but I am not a booker, so really should not really care what I think about it haha.

Thank you for clearing it up though bro.

The B-Man

Oki I was just checking for the future if I ever have a match with Barry Gower that I am writing. I get mixed up on that sort of stuff quite easily :lol: so just had to double check what was going on with them.

Obviously by the way you wrote that you know my opinion on it all :lol: but I am not a booker, so really should not really care what I think about it haha.

Thank you for clearing it up though bro.
No I know you don't like people having more than 2 finishers which is cool. I do agree with that, they are just there as they are part of the characters past and if the right ocassion came up he could pull one of those moves out.

They aren't there for the sake of it or to be used - Unless called for and approved.

I'm glad you asked though cause it does hopefully clear that up for everyone else as well.