Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Character Annoucements [2009]

Ruderz

Subscriber
And you never DID have Eagles apologise to Roko... Or was I supposed to write that!? :lol:.

Paul

I dont mind the nickname Jay, but I do agree with Dc that its a bit heelish. But I think it could be pulled off, if Bell plays it up, maybe using it with a sly wink at the crowd so everyone knows its a jokey name and they play along.

Jayfunk

unless needed by the bookers eg for a booked match Portia will not be around until after the PPV she is on tour shooting her DVD

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7tjw5Au1bc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7tjw5Au1bc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Really, really tempted to change Jenny's music to this if I come back after new year. Thoughts?

Ruderz

Subscriber
I think that music suits Jenny,that music coupled with low lighting and possibly fire could be Jenny's entrance.

On the topic of entrance music's, does anyone else think this music just totally IS J-Rock?!

WARNING: Lyrics include swearing etc, a lot. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yuPQW6pWhLY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yuPQW6pWhLY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
It's a bit street for old J Rock I think. He's a suburb kid, running around with guns shooting snitches and, ahem, faggots, isn't really his style. He's more the making money and taking drugs side of modern hip hop.

Plus, I already know what his next theme tune will be. You'll like it Rudie. You'll like what comes with it revelation too. ;)

Ruderz

Subscriber
It's a bit street for old J Rock I think. He's a suburb kid, running around with guns shooting snitches and, ahem, faggots, isn't really his style. He's more the making money and taking drugs side of modern hip hop.

Plus, I already know what his next theme tune will be. You'll like it Rudie. You'll like what comes with it revelation too. ;)

The song's a bit OTT, but I think it would make a great heel theme tune. When I listened to it on my MP3 all I could imagine was someone like Jericho walking out to it. :lol: Although, I'm interested in your next one... :lol:

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
no more thoughts on mine then....
For me, the fact it's in German is weird. I always think that only German wrestlers should have German language songs. A song, for me, expresses a gimmick, and that song expresses... being German.

Jayfunk

didn't you know jenny is the great great great great grand neice of Hilter :lol:

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Either Hitler's sibling was really old, or the Hitler family must have kids pretty young to go six generations in about 100 years.

DC

He said Hilter, the lesser-known German painter. ;)

Jayfunk

given its Hitler i would say really really young :lol: hence why she is a heel :lol:

EDIT: DC ha ha

ViciousPrism

I'm changing my entrance theme again. I know, I find a song that I feel fits each phase Denton is in. Rich snob Denton - King of my World, Invasion Denton - Revolution is my name...

Now for Bonkers Denton "Godzilla" by We Butter The Bread With Butter. Without the intro bit, naturally.

[youtube]LVpswq0gx5M[/youtube]