Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Character Annoucements [2009]

Ruderz

Subscriber
Shame to see such a good quality writer leave the fed, all the luck anyways.

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Thought I'd write a wee tiny bit for where Lucas and Edward stand on the whole SCW/TWOstars war thingy.

Lucas is quite aware of what is going on but doesn't really want to get involved. He sees the entire situation as a chance to play both sides for his personal agenda.

He accepts the attack of SCW against Edward and is intending to get revenge - but in his own time when 'justice' decides it correct.

He isn't particularly loyal to TWOstars, especially as he is not a particular fan of Darkstar.

Thorp doesn't shy away from talking about it though - he's greatly amused by the war.

Hope that's sort of... almost... helpful...

ViciousPrism

As much as I love King of my World, if it's cool with everyone I'd like to change my entrance theme to "Revolution is my Name" by Pantera.

Fletch

Ok I need to spoiler tag this, but here goes

Famous has returned, but seemingly as a face, for now at least. After End of Days has finished, his contract expires and is free to sign with TWOStars, ERE or SCW. He also has his MITB in tow

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Considering if I should change Jenny's music from Sia to Kylie Minogue's Confide in Me. Both are eerily haunting which is what I want but lyrically I like Confide in me but I've always loved the Sia tracks music. Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywd00tNiB20 - Embeding disabled...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cMzAelZVSdI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cMzAelZVSdI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
My main thought is, do I have to make another video? :lol:

That Kylie song is awesome, but I also love the Sia song too. I'd choose Sia, but probably only for the reason that more people would instantly recognise Kylie, and I don't like using super well known songs for entrance music.

DC

I prefer the Kylie song (but only just - the Sia one, I believe, would be more suited to a recap video package or one of those promo vignettes you see from time to time) and feel the lyrics compliment Jenny's character better. If you were going to use 'Confide in Me', would you have the whole intro or have the entrance theme start from when the main song begins?

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I'd probably start it at the main song to be fair. The violin riff is awesome...

Fletch

Famous no longer wears his long coat haha. He wears a t-shirt and his vest shirt thing. When he's in matches such as Hardcore, Street Fights or whatever, he'll not wear his tights, instead wearing his camo trousers.

Such a small change, but thought I'd note it

ViciousPrism

Considering if I should change Jenny's music from Sia to Kylie Minogue's Confide in Me. Both are eerily haunting which is what I want but lyrically I like Confide in me but I've always loved the Sia tracks music. Thoughts?
Without trying to rip Mankind's gimmick here, how about having one as an entrance theme and the other as the outro theme, much like Mankind has Schizophrenic as his entrance theme and then Ode to Freud as his exit theme.

Jayfunk

A few character annoucements for Jason.

Jason is offically a face now, so his attitude will change. His believes are the same however he now no longer wants to turn everyone to them. He is more relaxed and will come across as a hybrid of The Phoenix and Bang (the show start will show just how) and i will update Wiki at the weekend to show his new entrence etc.

Another change is his nick name both Paul and Jim called Jason Darkstar's Chosen One so as of the next show Jason is refered to as The Chosen One (which links nicely to the voice story)

Edit: But this doesn't mean he will be carrying around a musical instrument nor will he be speaking in a southern accent :lol:

Last edited:

Jayfunk

The day i ended the voice angle and it was Darkstar it seem to make sense, of course i have no clue of what direction the bookers will take my character but like most things in wrestling it doesn't need to be true. I just wanted a nice change for his face character as he will be more forced on impressing in the ring ala AJ styles, i felt the chosen one fit better with the story, of course if the booking team doesn't want me to adopt this nickname i haven't written anything and its not been on kayfabe TV yet so it could be changed :)

Also have you had a chance to look at my Portia PM?

Last edited:

DC

"The Chosen One" is a heel nickname and unless Darkstar (the booker, not the character) has actually OK'd the moniker, it's also a wee bit cheeky too.

Jayfunk

I'll leave it up to DS then, if he is ok with it (as it does make sense, in terms of the story) that would be great, if not then its ok to. if not Jason needs a new nick name IMHO suggustions would be great alone the lines of Chosen One

it's also a wee bit cheeky too
I can see why you may believe that but it wasn't my intent. Darkstar was the voice trying to turn Jason into a weapon against SCW, the at the PPV he came out from behind the voice and publically supported Jason against Rockefeller so jason was chosen by Darkstar for it so the Chosen One isn't a massive leap

Last edited:

ViciousPrism

How about Jason Bell "Darkstar's bitch"?
How about Christopher Eagles, "Denton's Bitch" or even better, when we get our hands on you, you snivelling bitch "SCW/ERE's BITCH". :)[/InCharacter]

Serious, this fed needs a trash talk forum. :p