• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Changing Climate

Ratings
We are all feeling the effect of the changing climate no matter how many people deny about it. We can't do so much as individuals because big companies are the ones that are affecting the climate. All we can do is to try to adjust to the weather that we experience every day. How do you cope with this problem?

I don't see it as a problem. Weather patterns have been changing longer than we have been here, and will continue to change after our time is up. I also don't see corporations changing the patterns so much as to make a discernible difference. We all have an effect on the patterns of course because we are all part of the ecosystem, but I think people who believe that we make a life-altering difference are fairly egotistical.