Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Change Username?

Mathios_9

I was just wondering if there was any way that I could change my username?

Didn't realize that I've put my name and it seems kind of....well not what I'd want to use! Did a quick search and noticed some old threads from years ago (2011) when users changed names but just wondered if I could do it or not?

Any help appreciated.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
There used to be a yearly thread where people would change their usernames, obviously with the drop off in members there's been little need. Kam is the ultimate arbiter since this is his site so you can PM him and ask if he'll make an exception and change it now or whether he wants to stick with an annual date for name changes. I think we used to do it around Mania time from memory.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I was just wondering if there was any way that I could change my username?

Didn't realize that I've put my name and it seems kind of....well not what I'd want to use! Did a quick search and noticed some old threads from years ago (2011) when users changed names but just wondered if I could do it or not?

Any help appreciated.
That's fine, just let me know what you want it changed to.