Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

CHANGE A PICK AND/OR YOUR CAPTAIN - Monday 20th April, 11th May and 1st June 2015

Kam

Administrator
Administrator

This season we will have THREE pick changes, the current scheduled dates will be:

• Monday 20th April
  • Monday 11th May
  • Monday 1st June
You will have a 24 hour window (GMT) to change one pick and/or your Team Captain on the above dates. All you will have to do is login as normal (on the date), and you'll notice it will let you change a pick - as long as you don't go over your budget! But remember ONLY 1 PICK can be changed. Remember, you also have the opportunity to change your Captain if you wish!

HOW DO I CHANGE A PICK?

Once you've logged in, click the 'Picks' link and de-select the superstar you do not want anymore and select a new one to take their place. Remember it will not save your picks if you go over budget.

If for whatever reason you wont be able to change a pick during these dates, reply below giving the name of the superstar you would like to change along with their replacement 24 hours before the pick change date, and I'll change them for you on the Monday.

$1,000,000
  • Brock Lesnar
  • John Cena
  • Roman Reigns
  • Seth Rollins
$800,000
  • Big Show
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Kane
  • Randy Orton
  • Rusev
  • Sheamus
$600,000
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Big E
  • Cesaro
  • Damien Sandow
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Erick Rowan
  • Goldust
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Mark Henry
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • The Miz
  • The Undertaker
  • Triple H
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Xavier Woods
$400,000
  • A.J
  • Adam Rose
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Curtis Axel
  • Darren Young
  • Diego
  • El Torito
  • Fandango
  • Fernando
  • Heath Slater
  • Hornswoggle
  • Konnor
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Paige
  • Paul Heyman
  • Santino Marella
  • Sin Cara
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Viktor
$200,000
  • Adrian Neville
  • Aiden English
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Alicia Fox
  • Baron Corbin
  • Batista
  • Bayley
  • Brad Maddox
  • Bull Dempsey
  • Cameron
  • Charlotte
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian
  • CJ Parker
  • David Otunga
  • Emma
  • Enzo Amore
  • Eva Marie
  • Finn Bálor
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jamie Noble
  • Joey Mercury
  • JoJo
  • Kalisto
  • Kevin Owens
  • Lana
  • Layla
  • Marcus Louis
  • Mojo Rawley
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Rosa Mendes
  • Sami Zayn
  • Sasha Banks
  • Simon Gotch
  • Solomon Crowe
  • Summer Rae
  • Sylvester Lefort
  • Tamina
  • The Rock
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Vince McMahon
  • Zack Ryder
  • Zeb Colter

Last edited:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Remember folks, first pick change is open now...you have until midnight GMT to make the change.

pheadley

I had originally picked j & j security because they are on most of the time to get appearance points. but wee mighty mouse has been doing well so ive switched mercury for him.

BENZ79

Believe it or not I picked up another Diva. Dropped Curtis Axel for Nikki Bella. 3 Divas on my roster hopefully it can pull me that 1st place!!!

bigmatt

Forum Leader
Subscriber
The decision's harder when you had A.J and you went for Sami Zayn instead of Adrian Neville and you have Paige who might be off TV for weeks.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Traded out Balor for Kallisto. That should help things a little. :D

Kontrolled

I've got some baad news for ya!!!
BULL-HAMMER!!!!!!! BULL-HAMMER!!!!!
Bye-bye A.J.

Kontrolled

Let's go Benz4567765457.... Time to get a photo in that profile slot..... maybe a picture of you wearing that pink singlet you used to wear when-ever Bret Hart was on a pay-per view:oops2:

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
That's it, next pick change is May 11tth which already seems like a long way away! :)

I think for the next season I may do 4 pick changes, I also might see if it's possible to amend the game so we can have more than one pick change. I think if we did have 4 dates in the season to change up to 2 picks at a time would make things more competitive.

uncbbaii32

So I got an email this morning that I can switch a pick today, April 20th, but I'm not able to switch it. My picks are all unclickable. I want to change Alicia Fox to Neville.

pheadley

So I got an email this morning that I can switch a pick today, April 20th, but I'm not able to switch it. My picks are all unclickable. I want to change Alicia Fox to Neville.

I think you had to have it in before raw started

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
2nd pick change is now open...you have until midnight GMT on Monday, that's 1hr before Raw airs live.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
I have dropped Daniel Bryan hope i have not made a mistake here.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I've switched Bryan for...Naomi.

Fingers crossed on that one! :lol:

Mr.Windham29

according to ewrestlingnews.com Daniel Bryan is advertised to appear tonight on raw. I dropped him so might pick him up again.